Associate Gameplay Engineer
ASSOCIATE GAMEPLAY ENGINEER
Do you love both games and code? Would you enjoy collaborating closely with creative talent? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that jealously guards work-life balance?
As an Associate Gameplay Engineer, you will empower artists to craft incredible visual experiences. You will build features and pipelines that create beautiful worlds, dazzling effects, and more. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and energetic team devoted to creating the best and most technically impressive games in the world.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build new technology
- Strong programming foundation and experience with C/C++
- Strong math background (trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus, etc...)
- 4 year degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or related fields
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Interest in real-time graphics
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Experience working in C#
- Experience writing a simulation (physics, traffic, molecular, etc...)
- Experience with real-time graphics algorithms, shader languages, and modern graphics APIs (eg DirectX)
- Understanding of modern CPU and GPU hardware