Marketing - Bromley, United Kingdom
ABOUT SPLASH DAMAGE
Located in the London borough of Bromley, Splash Damage is all about crafting the world's most engaging multiplayer experiences. Our recent projects include our multiplayer shooter Dirty Bomb as well as Gears of War 4. We're growing our studio for exciting new projects on PC and console, and are looking for talented and passionate developer to help create them.
We look after our staff with a comprehensive package of perks and benefits, and have been awarded The Sunday Times’s Best Companies accreditation three years running.
We believe our teams create better experiences when they have a range of perspectives and opinions to draw from, and we are committed to increasing diversity across our studio to consistently enable that.
Splash Damage is looking for a Brand Manager to lead the charge on Dirty Bomb and the studio’s own external identity as Splash Damage grows into a driving force in the global gaming industry.
Working under the Associate Marketing Director, you’ll manage the global strategy to keep our games relevant and grow our player base through your knowledge of business analytics and strong sense of brand positioning.
As the owner of our brands, you’ll drive their creative development by leading a small team consisting of Social Media Manager, Community Manager and Associate PR Manager, and work with the Art and Video Leads to produce strong and engaging key art, packaging, advertising media and trailers.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
- Help to lead the global brand strategy for Dirty Bomb and the studio, coordinating with the development team and partners on product vision, strategy and business goals.
- Lead and develop a small team that includes PR, Social Media Management and Community Management, ensuring that their work is always on-brand and supporting the brand strategy.
- Work with the Marketing Art Lead and the Marketing Video Lead to manage creative asset development, including key art, digital advertising creative, social media, packaging and promotional merchandise, ensuring they align with the overall brand strategy and are delivered on time.
- Manage relationships with external partners and help to develop co-marketing beats, produce physical merchandise, and build the maximum amount of exposure for Dirty Bomb and the studio.
- Work with the analytics team to identify game and player trends to drive business recommendations.
- Deliver post-campaign analysis and return on investment on individual brand campaigns, analysing brand & market performance.
- Manage the Dirty Bomb Steam Store front, keeping it fresh and up to date, while testing approaches to art and copy that will lead to an increase in engagement.
- Generate new solutions that contribute to Brand evolution. Ask questions and challenge the status quo. Contribute to a culture of creativity and idea generation.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required. MBA preferred.
- The ability to positively lead and grow a small team, providing guidance, empowerment and a clear path towards improvement.
- Extensive product marketing experience in the games industry, with demonstrated track record of planning & executing creative marketing programs on a global level.
- In-depth knowledge of the PC Video Game market and Steam, preferably with a passion for multiplayer PC shooter games.
- Understanding of games-as-a-service, virtual goods and emerging technologies and trends.
- Attention to detail in producing and reviewing copy that is snappy, engaging and on-brand.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication/presentation skills, and a proven ability to work collaboratively across internal, external and international teams.
- A strong foundational understanding of both consumer research and business analytics.
- Preferred experience with user acquisition or retention marketing, with a focus on data analysis, campaign optimization, and reporting.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, extremely organized and detail-oriented