GAME DESIGNER FOR ELVENAR
Creatives & Product Management | Hamburg | Full-Time
We offer you the chance to join an incredibly experienced and enthusiastic team working on our successful cross-platform title, Elvenar! You will be responsible for designing unique game content as well as balancing of a complex in-game economy.
- Support, change and develop the game´s balancing
- Design systems that are well maintainable, expandable and comfortable to use
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment to deliver deep and engaging content
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry
- Several years of experience and a proven track record in designing free-to-play games
- Experience with analyzing KPIs and using metrics to improve the game balancing and monetization
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics, monetization systems, and game economics
- Experience of shaping and optimizing game balancing and feature design for at least one successfully released title
- Proven ability to design and further improve free-to-play monetization features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Profound mathematical and analytical understanding
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, rand much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Game Designer with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Elena Zhdanova.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 200 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.