GAME ART DIRECTOR
Ekipa2 d.o.o. Ljubljana, Slovenia Full Time
Lights, camera, PLAY! Do you want to work on exciting, unannounced projects? Can you pioneer and explore new ways to capture fun? Think you can lead a talented team of artists who are redefining visuals in the game industry? Then it might be time to direct yourself to the Outfit7 group.
LEVEL UP WITH THE ART TEAM.
- Create art that impacts millions of people around the world every day.
- Learn from the industry's best and brightest through regular art workshops.
- Thrive in a creative work environment that has a great social life and no office politics.
Check out the game plan
- Establish game vision working alongside the Creative
- Director and other project leads, collaborating in all aspects of the creative process.
- Maintain high aesthetic standards while crafting flow, visual storytelling and progression.
- Provide concepts, style guides, paint overs, and supporting documentation as required for clear high level visual direction & vision.
- Motivate, mentor, supervise and support our team of artists with clear and consistent direction.
- Assist in maintaining milestone and general art schedules with art production team.
- Responsible for quality of all milestone & deliverables as they relate to the art department.
- To enjoy creative work.
- Work in multilingual environment.
Put your superpowers to work
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and originality while being comfortable in adapting to a wide range of styles.
- Able to balance being holder of the vision while supporting consensus from a talented team of artists and game makers.
- Come equipped with an understanding of bleeding edge art techniques.
- Excellent communicator and team player.
Share your top score
- A proven and seasoned ability to express your ideas and vision visually in an inspirational and exciting fashion.
- Strong background in visual arts, with a solid understanding of 2D and 3D design principles.
- Should have firm understanding of necessary art creation tools (Photoshop / Maya / Zbrush / etc).
- Unity experience is a plus.
- Have 5+ years game industry experience with shipped games.
- Must have leadership experience.
- Must provide tangible proof of your tremendous capabilities.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.