MOBILE DEVELOPER / ANDROID
Ekipa2 d.o.o. Ljubljana, Slovenia Full Time
Usually, to develop means to write code. But we’re not so into “the usual”. When you develop with us, you grow, evolve, thrive, invent, originate, form, establish and set things in motion. Sure, there’s the kind of Android framework you’d expect. But there’s also an amazing work environment here with great food and incredible people. These are the things that make all the difference.
LEVEL UP WITH THE GAME DEVELOPMENT TEAM.
- Team up with and learn from the region's top game developers.
- Make your mark on the game industry by creating games that get billions of downloads.
- Develop and play with the latest cutting-edge tech.
Check out the game plan
- Design and develop new Outfit7 app features and work closely with Google on the integration of the latest Android features.
- Design and develop SDKs that will be used by third parties.
- Develop and improve monetization algorithms.
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfers.
Put your superpowers to work
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment with short life-cycles.
Share your top score
- 2+ years of experience in mobile app development.
- Expert knowledge of the Android platform with a proven record of experience.
- Good knowledge of Gradle is a plus.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Work on software that’s been downloaded over 6.5 billion times globally to date.
- Work with a company that’s setting standards in the gaming industry, partnering with Google and other major mobile market players.
- Work in a friendly business environment.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.