- Montreal, Canada
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- Code game-play features in C#/C++ in combination with multiple scripting languages (LUA, AS3, etc);
- Diagnose and resolve problems to improve the visual aspects of the game and its gameplay;
- Integrate new game components (special effects, animations, sounds,) and refine the interaction between these components to achieve interesting gameplay;
- Develop and improve various game modules (artificial intelligence, graphics, sound, network, tools);
- Collaborate with the game designers and artists to determine various game constraints and establish best solutions for each element;
- Review code written by other team members;
- Optimize game code when needed.
- Passionate about games;
- Strong knowledge of the Unity 3d Game Engine;
- Great knowledge of the C++ and C# languages;
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge in software design (UML, Design Pattern, etc.);
- Fluent in English and/or French;
- Organized, self-reliant and a team player.
- Familiar with 3D programming (OpenGL or DirectX);
- Familiar with scripting programming (LUA, AS3, Python);
- Experience in the video game industry;
- Experience with Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, iPad-iPhone (iOS), Android