The Senior Community Manager
is responsible for directing and conducting day-to-day Web and Social Media interactions with the enthusiasts and fans of Ghost of Tsushima
. They will provide world class, personal support by engaging, educating, informing and entertaining our players, while maintaining an ongoing dialogue with the community at large.
- Engage the community across Sucker Punch social media channels while collecting feedback and addressing concerns.
- Create and manage contests, contact with fan sites, new posts, internal meetings, FAQ information, and researching outside forums and other news sites.
- Educate and inform players by writing, maintaining and updating articles within the SPP forums or other Ghost related sites.
- Moderate discussions, provide personal insight, offer humor, spotlight community related items, and be the liaison between players and development team.
- Partner with PlayStation on marketing, public relations, social media, events, promotions, and licensing campaigns from inception to execution.
- Attend industry related tradeshows and conferences.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in social media, forums, public relations, and community management related fields.
- Passion for gaming and an understanding of the industry and how games are developed.
- Experience managing social media for games or a related industry on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work without supervision and as part of a team environment.
- Excellent organization and project planning skills.
- Must be able to exercise discretion and keep composure under pressure.
Portfolio and other Requirements
- AA or Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Strong personal community or network.
- Experience with content calendars, video content, live streaming.
- Published writing samples and/or audio/video interviews are required for review.
- Applicants must be able to work in the USA and willing to relocate to the Seattle, WA area.