Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Tools Programmer to join its development team in North Carolina, working on The Secret World, Age of Conan, and an unannounced project.
We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. As part of the job you will perform hands-on development work on architecting and implementing tools to support the dev team as well as the live games team.
- 2+ years of development experience in Python and C#.
- Familiar with relational database systems (MySQL, Oracle) and SQL.
- Familiar with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and MS Access.
- A working knowledge of IoC (inversion of control) and MVVM.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience with modern python framework.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of REST APIs.
- Game development experience.
Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Research Triangle Park, NC
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Funcom Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and link to projects you worked on.