Just Add Water (Development) are looking for Junior or Graduate programmers to join our team to help develop a wealth of titles covering various genres.
As part of our programming team you will help to create our games upon various hardware systems, such as PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PlayStationVR, Oculus Rift, VIVE etc.
- An understanding of the Unity API, and haveave previous experience in building games using Unity3d.
- Knowledgenowledge of C# or C++ programming language.
- Strong maths and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative, enthusiasm & good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong passion for computer programming. Ideally you should have a record of personal software projects outside of University.
- Excellent programming and computer science skills.
- A desire to learn.
- Have worked on a game to completion previously.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- VR development experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.